Friday, June 23, 2006

Shout Out

Hairspray was wonderful. NYC was great. Hey it is Friday ~ SHOUT OUT! Whoo Hoo! I have found a website that I love. I think I should share it with you. I don't have it on my blog roll for some lazy reason as this is my busy season at work but yet I manage to peak over there all the time. It is called hiding under the covers :) and as the writer explains "Welcome to my World of "WTF?"! enjoy links of funny videos and random interesting sites." I suggest you go over there and check it out. She posts interesting & funny stuff on this site. Now you know where I spend my day....Also a shout out to the film An Inconvenient Truth It is A MUST SEE. Let me know your opinions after you see this interesting film. And for fun for those of us from the Vegetable State try this: How New Jersey Are You? My answer for number 19 believe it or not is NO. It is illegal in New Jersey! I used to do it as a youngster but now I forget...
On the road tonight and tomorrow, company picnic on Sunday, which of course means RAIN for the weekend. Have a safe one all!

free html hit counter